Saturday, December 19, 2009

MY FEARS

At so many times, over all these years
I was crumbled by my fears
The fears had different shapes and size
To me they were like cat is to mice



Over the time, I learned to live with my fears
More I tried to bury them , larger they appeared
Shattered I was , fighting this loosing battle
For I was not well armed to tackle



There were moments when I would feel
These fears are not for real
They are just a psychological thing
But deep inside I knew, they are sharper than a python’s sting.



In excruciating agony , to the skies I would shout
Oh! Master of the universe, show me the way out
No light came , nothing celestial hailed
Me left with my fears, darkness prevailed



Having suffered at its hands so long
I knew well this misery
It is not the one that time heals
Nor can be operated by surgery



All this while , to me one thing was clear
That fear dwells on fear
To end this chaotic circle , it was upto me
So I faced my fear , and came home clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment