Monday, February 14, 2011

SUCCESS IS SWEET , SWEETER WHEN SERVED COLD


I am sitting in office and well I am taking off 10 minutes to draft this write-up from the top of my head.

There is a reason for this , as I am exhilarated right now , and there is a overwhelming feeling inside me that refuses to sink in.

Thing is I just saw my application result for XIMB , one of India’s premier management institute , and guess what I got shortlisted for the second round. First thing I called up my mom to break the good news to her. And since then I cant just stop smiling .

On the face of it, I know its just half the battle won, but for a war-worn man whose been on a loosing streak a small win can mean a world of happiness.

Before XIMB results came out , my other results of XLRI and Narsee monjee were already out , and I missed the merit by an ounce.

Somebody said “You win some You loose some” , but he forgot to mention that if you loose by a whisker it kills you right there.


But there was still hope left in me with the XIMB results awaited. And today as the Hope materialized in my favour, I am a happy man.

And now that I have inhaled the sweet smell of success , I dont want to let it go.
I hope the winning ways continue.

2 comments:

  1. Surely they will buddy, have had the first hand experience of your preparation for this sweet success !!! You totally deserve it and I hope you win almost everything you set your mind on !!
    Coz as they say "Hope is bigger than Pope!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope is definately bigger than pope and nope......finally made it to my dream college...sweet smell of success continues and I am loving every bit

    ReplyDelete